Friday, June 14, 2013

Not Failing Awakened In The Moment

First Video: Still did not let my muscles fail me, there was more in the tank. Not much, but some nonetheless.
Second Video: Max pull-ups. Here I stumble over my words. Research would suggest I fumbled my words due to breaching the lactate threshold. Working out activates a dormant body. I want to retract a statement made in the video. I do think narcissism plays a role in my life. If my memory serves me correct, Narcissus was a Greek God who fell in love with his image in the reflection of a pool. I would be lying, and so would you, if I said I didn't care about my body image. However, what I find more important is what I'm able to do with my body. The positive side effects that an active lifestyle affords is of concern to me. Staring at myself in the mirror, not so much.
Third Video: I watched the Peaceful Warrior tonight with Nick Nolte. That should explain some things. Honestly, that movie will change your life, if you let it. I haven't let it yet. If that movie taught me anything is that I shouldn't dwell on the fact that I haven't let it.

No comments:

Post a Comment